My favourite thought…….. Consensus : that goodwill is the magic of universal co-operation and sharing.

I belong to a rare collective breed of nomadic minded individuals, who are also well known to be totally in-different to each others opinions, who mostly agree to disagree, but who will arrange to meet up occasionally, to engage in a very olde English tradition; which is to harness the breeze, whilst drinking tea, with a small boat, in various scenic locations, containing the most beautiful lakes, enjoying the best that fresh air can offer, freely sharing what's left from William Blake's ancient, soulful, nomadic themed poem, about a green and pleasant land.........NAMASTE


06 March 2010

MY HUMBLE WORKSHOP/GARAGE



















THE CAPTAIN'S LOG....... 6TH MARCH 2010

BY THE MAD HATTER

Sailing model rc boats and yachts

Spent sharing the night with my canine best friend Hooboo, a naughty snorting hedgehog and a large family of leggy spiders in a minus 2 degree, cold and rather damp, garage, mending my trusty fiesta yacht, which had suffered with some, somewot awkward, minor damages, in the last race. Tomorrow is waiting for me......... to fulfill my destiny, to not come last, in the races. Also, it is the first of the Footy races this year, as the lake had been frozen over, bigtime. I hope my wee, little, small, wooden Broadside Skewer and her motley crew of Deathwatch Beetles, still floats. I better wear my beloved long-johns, waterproofs, double pair of lucky socks, gloves, scarf, two layers of jumpers, gum boots and rough weather woolly knitted hat, as it might be mighty bitter and cold tomorrow. This sounds over the top, but I've been caught out before and nearly died from severe frostbite and overexposure, like the others have done.

No comments: