My favourite thought…….. Consensus : that goodwill is the magic of universal co-operation and sharing.

I belong to a rare collective breed of nomadic minded individuals, who are also well known to be totally in-different to each others opinions, who mostly agree to disagree, but who will arrange to meet up occasionally, to engage in a very olde English tradition; which is to harness the breeze, whilst drinking tea, with a small boat, in various scenic locations, containing the most beautiful lakes, enjoying the best that fresh air can offer, freely sharing what's left from William Blake's ancient, soulful, nomadic themed poem, about a green and pleasant land.........NAMASTE


20 March 2010

MAKING ME A PROSTHETIC NOSE

MY DIY PROJECT
NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED.................
BUT ME NOSE FELL OFF..........

STAGE 1

UNLIKE  A HIGHLY SKILLED SURGEON, I brutally cut, glued and clamped, the sandwiched pieces together, to prepare for me, a new nose, made from cork floor tiling, that I had the good fortune to find, in a colourful plastic bag ( maybe I could use the bag to make spare Footy sails ) that caught my eye, a while back, lying totally forgotten, forlorn and abandoned, nonchalantly hiding in a hedge, waiting for me, to hopefully reconstruct, fashion and make, a jolly good nose out of 



STAGE 2

Belt-sanding my delicate nose, to give it shape


STAGE 3

Slicing my nose on the work-bench, for perfect sizing


Look.........no nose


Head-butting without a nose can be very damaging


Looks like a perfect fit
Then glue with 2pac epoxy glue


FINISHED STAGE

Nose fitted, ready to go


Ready for racing....nose 'n' all
on my ( Kay Squire one metre design )


One Metre Racing


Here we go.........bliss



No comments: